Your Guide To Good Sauna Etiquette
BODYLINE IS A VENUE FOR GAY AND BISEXUAL MEN AND OTHER MEN WHO HAVE SEX WITH MEN.
To help you with your sauna etiquette we have set out a few simple rules for you to follow:
- Read the rules
- Respect the space. You know the line: "All breakages must be paid for... one way or another." Actually, I made up the last bit.
- Bodyline is a "SAFE SEX" venue. I know it has been done to death... but just once more - for the beginners... ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX!
- Don't discriminate... "People in glass houses shouldn't throw insults." that doesn't sound right, but hopefully you've got the idea.
- If somebody says no, Take it for granted that they mean NO. It does seem hard to believe but... YES... There are some folks around who don't want to share their most intimate moments with you and... you're right... IT IS THEIR LOSS!!
- Drugs and Alcohol... "Just Say No" It's for your own good. Honest...
- Cameras and Mobile phones are not permitted downstairs.
- Upstairs modesty and decorum prevail... Please don't gratuitously flash your body parts or perform live porn acts. It's nothing personal, I assure you. It's the dialogue we can't deal with... "Take that huge cock up that tight"...etc.
- Downstairs It's a different story. You don't need to display any modesty and decorum if you don't want to. You can dispense with dignity too. If that's where you are at. But please folks, lets keep it credible... loud flogging noises followed by the words "Oh you are so big" may create a level of expectation that is difficult for your partner to live up to later.
- Be kind to the staff. They have rights... Lots of rights actually. There are not many places where you can pick up for the price of a couple of beers... and none of those places throw in the staff as part of the deal. Take it for granted that the people who work here are out of bounds. Because they are!
- Look after yourself and keep an eye on your friends. In fact, help out anyone who looks like they need a hand. Remember, you can get into a lot of trouble in a place like this... and tomorrow always comes.
- Self regulation is so much more dignified than the prospect of the staff being the moral police. Don't make it difficult for us and we wont make it difficult for you.
- Please help us to conserve water by taking shorter showers and minimise water usage when you're visiting with us.
NOTE: Bodyline reserves the right to refuse entry or eject anyone from the premises that does not obey the rules.
PLAY SAFE... PLAY NICE... PLAY CLEAN... PLAY FAIR.
AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.